Sometimes Disappointment Become Grace

God is really great.....my family and friends were telling me that there is something good awaiting for you,just keep passion, GOD might want u to do some other task. Ya.now i am sure that they were right. The month of August 2008, was quite interested for me. After all I got a chance for the first time to appear in an interview at my home town. Rabindra Sadan Girls College advirtised a post for lectureship in history. The vacancy was open for all. I found an oasis in the desert of reservations. I felt, I may have a chance to stay back in my home town after a long period of 10 years. But who knows that the business was as usaul, vested groups were engaged fully to appoint their own candidate. Unaware of that conspiracy...I did neither contact any politician nor any manipulator. I thought that the appointment will be totally on the basis of merit. Besides, I am a local boy, having M.Phil, NET and publciations in my subject. Why should I worry? I shoud give a damm fight. UGC has already publshed a circular through the Gazetteer that only NET and Ph.D students are eligible for Graduation level teaching in all college and universities affilitaed to Govt. I forget that I am appearing in a college and in a place, where religion and your place in power structure matters a lot.
continue.......

No comments: