Fallacies And Facts Series

I was talking to a catholic priest and a young Muslim man over launch. When the waiter came by with a tray, we all helped ourselves, except the Muslim, who was keeping the annual fast prescribed by the Quran.
When the lauch was over, and people were leaving, one of the other guests could n,t resist saying: 'You see how fanatical these Muslims are! I'm glad to see you Catholic aren't like them.'
'But we are,' said the priest. 'He is trying to serve God just as I am. we merely follow different laws.' And he concluded: 'It's a shame that people see only the differences that seperate them. I f were to look with more love, you would mainly see what we have in common, then half the world's problems would be solved.'
----------Celebrated author, Paulo Coelho's this experience is so worthy for us------

ASSAM AND JUNGLES:
Many people in Delhi or the rest of India except Northeast India, have the idea that Assam is a hilly state and it is full of jungles. On many occassions my acquintenence tell me that your home might be very cool, how you tolerate the summar of Delhi.



BATLA HOUSE AND L-18:

RELIGIOSITY AND ASSAM MUSLIM:

TERROR AND JAMIA NAGAR:

No comments: